- Snap Finance is a financing company that offers lease-to-own and loan financing options to individuals with varying credit scores.
- It benefits both businesses and consumers. Businesses can attract more customers and increase sales, while consumers can make purchases without affecting their credit scores.
- Your credit score is not the only factor Snap Finance considers when approving a loan. They also look at income, employment history, and other factors.
- Online and in-store application is easy, while approval takes only a couple of minutes.
If you’ve recently started to build your credit score or have bad credit, you’re aware of how hard it can be to get approved for financing. Big purchases like furniture or home appliances and cause overwhelming amounts of stress and anxiety.
If you need immediate financial relief but want to be responsible and not rack up credit card debt, Snap Finance may be the solution. Snap Finance makes it possible to get fast financing for the consumer goods you need when you don’t qualify for traditional financing or loans. That means the next time you need to buy a new fridge or computer or replace a tire, Snap Finance eliminates your worries about getting approved or rejected for a loan due to your credit history.
So, how to get approved for Snap Finance? In this article, we’ll go through what Snap Finance is, the Snap credit application process, the benefits of using this service, and much more.
What Is Snap Finance?
Snap Finance is a digital financing company founded in 2012. It offers lease-to-own and loan financing options to individuals with varying credit scores. It is especially useful for those with bad credit or no credit history. These financing products are available directly to consumers on their website or via e-commerce and brick-and-mortar retail partners.
You can get financing to shop at over 150,000 physical and online partner shops. To allow you to make these purchases hassle-free, Snap Finance offers several financing options:
- Lease-to-own – When you purchase consumer goods with a Snap lease-to-own arrangement, you spread out payments over a certain period and receive full ownership of the item once the lease is paid in full. They don’t accrue interest but have a fixed Cost of Lease and may be subject to other fees.
- Snap loans – Installment loans where interest is paid over time with a payment term of 12 to 24 months.
- Branded retail installment contracts – A financing solution offered in select retailers for consumer goods and services. Clients can purchase them in the physical location of the partnered retailer and repay them over time with a time-value cost akin to interest.
- Snap virtual card – A virtual payment card that works like a credit or debit card, making it possible to pay with a smartphone.
But what does Snap Finance cover? With Snap Finance, you can receive financial aid specifically for big-ticket items like furniture, wheels, tires, appliances, electronics, and jewelry.
Snap Financing Benefits
This type of financing has both personal and business finance benefits. By advertising this service, retail shops can direct traffic to their stores and maximize sales. They can also increase the number of returning customers who know they can make their purchases without affecting their credit scores and set up flexible payment plans.
Consumers can customize their repayment plans to fit their budget and opt for the full-term payment plan, the 100-day option, or the early payoff option.
Because Snap Finance gets its data from secondary credit reporting agencies, how Snap Finance monthly payments are made doesn’t affect the FICO score. Still, users must differentiate personal finances from business expenditures and be conscious that this is categorized as personal financing and not intended for business expenses.
Finally, Snap Finance is diverse in the services and products it finances and can relieve your stress when making major purchases, say, a new living room set for your apartment.
Snap Finance: How to Apply?
Let’s explain how to get approved for Snap Finance. Applying for a loan and obtaining funds can be done online or in-store. To apply in-store, use the text-to-apply feature on your smartphone or ask a sales representative for help. The Snap Finance requirements are simple, and the online application process is fast and only has a few steps:
Fill Out an Online Application Form
Click the Apply Now button on the home page to open the online form and fill in the required personal information:
- A valid telephone number
- A valid address
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Account number
- Income information
- Amount of financing
- Payment plan.
Wait For Approval and Choose a Retailer
Sometimes, getting approved can take mere minutes. You’ll receive an email stating your approved limit. After that, choose one of the retail partners and start shopping.
Show your approval email to the cashier at your store of choice, and they’ll take it from there. After your purchase is processed, payments will automatically be deducted from your account according to the payment plan.
Getting Approved for Snap Finance
Does Snap Finance check credit scores? When reviewing applications for approval, Snap Finance doesn’t focus solely on credit scores but looks at other personal finance dependent factors. It analyzes alternative data from secondary sources, like payment history, utility payments, steady income, active bank accounts, etc. This alternative data is a good indicator of your financial habits and reliability regarding repayments.
Snap Finance dedicates itself to providing alternative financing solutions to all individuals regardless of their credit background because it knows that achieving and maintaining a high credit score is difficult.
Snap Finance is a viable financing option for consumers who don’t have the best credit. The company doesn’t discriminate against low credit scores or bankruptcies, which allows almost anyone to get approved. It offers flexible payment plans that can be adjusted to everyone’s finances.
This is a reputable company offering an invaluable service that benefits consumers and businesses. It provides individuals with retailers that won’t turn them away and increases the number of loyal customers who keep returning to the same business.
So, if you are thinking of using a lease-to-buy service, look through the company’s terms and conditions and compare costs and fees to see if Snap Finance is the best choice for you.